Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Giants Win Again (Without Cheating)

I know this post is a little belated, but I've been really busy with all sorts of stuff. The subject of today's post is the SUPERBOWL! Which the Giants won, again! (Sorry all you Patriots fans.) I am primarily a Jets fan, but the Giants are my second favorite team. Since the Jets haven't made it to the Superbowl in forever, and didn't even make it to the AFC this year, I rooted for the Giants in the postseason. (My enthusiasm was no less for the Giants.)


In 2008, the Giants beat the Patriots. The next day, in school, ALL the Patriots fans were saying that the Giants cheated. As if! We won fair and square. But (on the whole) Patriots fans couldn't accept the fact that the Giants, may, in fact, have the capacity to beat them. Well guess what? We CAN beat you. If we did cheat, the Patriots should have beaten the Giants this time. But we didn't cheat, and we won again.


The same happened again on Monday. A few people (not as many as in 2008, but still) were complaining that the Giants won again because they cheated again. I understand that you're upset, but at some point, you have to accept that in some situations, the Giants are better than the Patriots. I admit that, overall, the Patriots may be better than the Giants overall, and that Tom Brady is a really good quarterback. But the Giants don't have such a crappy team themselves They are one of the best at scoring in the fourth quarter. 


We won, accept it. Also, the halftime show was pretty good. Normally, the halftime shows are kind of lame. Madonna was entertaining. The music was good and the costumes were cool. Plus, it was a spectacle. The only thing I didn't like about it was when LMFAO came on. They kind of ruined that part for me. Why do people say that Madonna looked so old? She looked about 30 to me. 


To wrap things up, here's to an amazing Super Bowl XLVII! (Which the Giants won AGAIN!)


No comments:

Post a Comment