Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mission Statement

Well, this is my first ever blog post. So before anyone gets any ideas, this was not created solely for the purpose of your reading pleasure, but rather to let me rant about whatever bothers me. Also, I should add that these are my personal views.

Now that I've introduced you to my blog, I can start complaining. Midterms are this week, so guess who's stressing out? That's right, ME! I have developed a HUGE stress pimple right on my forehead. And yup, it's bright red and painful. Yesterday was math, today history. Math was actually pretty easy, but history was HARD! There were two parts, a multiple choice and a DBQ (document based question). I'm pretty sure that I did well on the multiple choice, but the DBQ was hard. The question was stupid, and some of the documents were only slightly related to the topic.

On the way back from midterms, I saw two kids that I know standing around in shorts and T-shirts without jackets. Here in the northeast, it is pretty cold this time of year. How can people stand it? Also, I see girls walking around school wearing short skirts, tank tops, and uggs. It isn't summer around here! Granted, it's much warmer inside, but at some point during the day, you have to go outside. Then what happens? Do you just freeze? I would.

Well, that's all for now. More later, but that wraps it up for my first blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment